B.A/B.SC/B.Com (Hons & General)
- Any student who has passed the H.S(10+2) Examination of Tripura Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent shall be eligible for admission to the 1st Semester of the six semesters B.A/B.Sc/B.Com General Programme of studies.
- Any student who has passed the H.S(10+2) Examination of Tripura Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent shall be eligible for admission to the 1st Semester of the six semesters B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours Programme of studies provided that he/She has secured at least
- 40% marks in aggregate & 45% marks in the subject in which he/she is seeking honours.
- 35% marks in aggregate & 50% marks in the concerned subject.
- 50% in aggregate for having Hons. In the subject which candidate did not studied in H.S(10+2) or equivalent Examination.
- Hons. Subjects will be offered to students on the basis of an index to be prepared by adding marks in the subject in which a student intends to take Honours. To the aggregate marks in the H.S or equivalent Exam.
- There shall not be any marks bar for opting Honours for SC, ST category students.
- For opting Economics Hons. Mathematics at the H.S.(10+2) level is not mandatory.
- A student from any stream can opt for B.Com (General) Programme.
- A student will not be allowed to take Hons. in a subject in which he/she has failed in H.S(10+2) or equivalent Exam and subsequently passed as a compartmental candidate.
- Student from, other stream can study B.Com(Hons) Provided they secure 45% marks in mathematics in H.S(10+2) or equivalent exam and fulfill necessary criteria mentioned in point (b) above.
For admission criteria of the BCA & DCA programme contact IT & CS Department.
Selection of Subjects:
- A candidate taking TDC course for B.A/B.Sc degree shall be offered three subjects with certain restrictions cited above.
- A candidate CANNOT choose any elective subject in which he/she failed at H.S (10+2) examination.
- A student can choose ONLY ONE language group subject from Bengali/English/ Sanskrit or kokborok as elective subject.
Enclosures to be given with downloaded application form (one attested photocopy each)
- Madhyamik admit card.
- Madhyamik marksheet.
- H.S(10+2) Marksheet.
- Citizenship Certificate/PRTC.
- Caste Certificate(if belongs to SC/ST/OBC category).
- Certificate of participation in national/state level games(for seats under sports quota)
- School leaving certificate(for regular students)
- Passport size photograph(to be affixed in the form)
***Application forms which are not duly filled in or incomplete shall summarily be rejected.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORM AND ALSO AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE COLLEGE:
- Students without College Uniform & College Identity Card will not be allowed to enter the class room.
- Cycling & biking in the college campus is strictly prohibited and should be parked in the parking area.
- Gossiping in the college corridor, stair case & canteen during class hour is strictly prohibited.
**Using Mobile phones inside class room is strictly banned.