Mission & Vision
The Dasaratha Deb Memorial College believes in scientific oriented learning and shall have the potential to provide excellence in academics. A continuous drive of modernization takes place in the infrastructure of the college. The faculty of the college is committed to provide an outstanding exposure to its students. Provide a sound education in basic science and humanities. The college is all set to take off for the zenith in teaching and research. The college does not do different things but, do things differently.
- To develop academic excellence by building competence for community service.
- To empower stakeholders by exploring their hidden potential.
- To foster independent thinking in students by offering academic atmosphere congenial for metamorphosis of a novice into seer and sage.
- To develop socially responsible and committed citizens and equip them with values and ethics to serve the society at large.
- To ensure safety of heritage, culture and environment by creating awareness amongst the clientele.
- To encourage faculty, students for performing more research & development activities.
In line with vision & mission, college focuses to ensure access, equity & excellence so as to enable its pass outs to meet the challenges of new millennium. College is conscious of the advancements and utilities of Information Communication & Technology (ICT). New inter-disciplinary subjects are introduced in semester system to attain better employability ratio. To achieve academic excellence in R&D area the faculty members are motivated to perform more research related activities.
The vision, mission and objectives of the College are communicated to the students, teachers, staff and other stakeholders through
- The Prospectus and Website of the College.
- Meetings/interactive sessions with the stakeholders.